Goodhew Projects have been experienced within the construction industry for over 15 years. Carl Goodhew MCIOB, Director and founder of Goodhew Projects, started his career as a labourer in 2001. Very shortly after, he became a carpentry apprentice, learning the trade from exceptional craftsmen, developing his career further in working on some of the finest homes in the London and the northern home counties. Carl made the decision to self finance to chartered status, achieving his aim of MCIOB within three years of study. Goodhew Projects are now working towards becoming a Chartered Company implementing the goals and vision including:
- To build a values based construction company
- Provide innovation and expertise whilst implementing Best Management Practice methodology on all our projects
- Provide a comprehensive approach to our client’s needs
- Create an organisation dedicated to its team members and collaborators and their wellbeing
- Commitment to balancing the sustainability of the company, communities and the environment.
By bringing together three core elements, Project Management, Construction and Joinery, we are providing a ‘one port of call’ for all of our clients and collaborators. We are driven by passion, innovation and dedication to deliver an exceptional experience for all those involved in the process. By building new relations, with a strong network of existing contacts throughout the industry, there is nothing we cannot achieve.